HIV/AIDS

Comments

• To tell all of you something who don't know this in 7th grade you get shots for AIDS and HIV and there's no harm, but it hurts a little

I am sorry to tell, that there is no vaccination for AID, the shot you will have in Grade 7 is against Hepatitis B.

Just to remind everyone that this disease is the result of sin Period. Of course there are always innocent people who might contract the virus, but again we do not know the will of God why such things happened to innocent people.

So please don’t start making scenario about how people can contract this illness. If you keep yourself pure and holy to the Lord, God will protect you, He promesed.
  • good idea marmar..,
    ,BUT,BUT<<isnt it embrassing>>
  • no no... ;D
    telling your wife or whatever to take a hiv or aids test
  • hey guys.. can you get hiv from sitting on the toilet in a pulic bathroom...
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=13;threadid=2231;start=0#msg34098 date=1123097635]
    To tell all of you something who don't know this in 7th grade you get shots for AIDS and HIV and there's no harm, but it hurts a little

actually thats not neccasary; i just passed 7th grade and not 1 shot... depends on the area i guess.
  • hey guys.. can you get hiv from sitting on the toilet in a pulic bathroom...
  • HELLO ANY!~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • did every1 ditch me
  • rnt u a lil young to be asking about HIV and AIDS?
  • I was taught in 4th to 5th grade
  • guys i asked a question...
  • if we reply then we didnt really ditch u did we?
  • he was talking about the toliet thing, i dont know so i cant reply. By the way 4th grade is WAY too young to be learning about AIDS.
  • Unless the person who was sitting on there before was bleeding from their posterior region and you also had some opening on your posterior region, and there was some mixing of blood; then NO you would not receive any diseases from sitting on a toilet. Buy you should lay down toilet paper for good measure.
  • thanks guys ( not including GF-the idiot)+++
  • hey hey...respect everybody in here....and don't use that language....she is older than u...show some respect
  • marianne great point john respect your elders
  • [quote author=Johannes(John) link=board=13;threadid=2231;start=45#msg35158 date=1124334349]
    thanks guys ( not including GF-the idiot)+++

John stop judging people that is disrespectful
  • john you need to be a romodle for the world you need to reprsent the coiptic faith and not do worldy things. if you are respectful you will be respeted.
  • [quote author=Johannes(John) link=board=13;threadid=2231;start=45#msg35158 date=1124334349]

Do u wanna Die?
  • John I don't think your being a lawful christian (idiot) that's disrespectful she's older than you and plus like fr. yassa said "if you respect others, others will respect you" and even if she's like 104 years old she should get the respect from you, you showed disrespect no enthuiasism and you should to people that you can't respect others and here's a quote, "respect others as yourself" God be with you all
  • thanks but not your biznus
  • of course i wanna die, duh
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=13;threadid=2231;start=45#msg35164 date=1124334910]
    [quote author=Johannes(John) link=board=13;threadid=2231;start=45#msg35158 date=1124334349]

mind ur own ******
  • fr yasss, r u really father yassa
  • [quote author=Johannes(John) link=board=13;threadid=2231;start=60#msg35281 date=1124474836]
    thanks but not your biznus

actually i'm supporting my friend ok!
  • [quote author=Johannes(John) link=board=13;threadid=2231;start=60#msg35283 date=1124474948]
    [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=13;threadid=2231;start=45#msg35164 date=1124334910]
    [quote author=Johannes(John) link=board=13;threadid=2231;start=45#msg35158 date=1124334349]

mind ur own ******

I'm trying to help you John, but you know what it's ok Forgive and Forget Rebana yasemhak, because unfornately you have been mean to people
  • I'm sorry John, I'm sorry to everybody, I'm sorry for all the problems I caused
  • First of all:
    It IS our business, this is a Coptic forum and we are all allowed to tell our opinions, but if you can't do that in a proper way, we won't respect you. And come on, grow up, what is this, get a life...ouff...

Second:

Quote : Johannes(John) op Augustus 17, 2005, 11:05:49 pm

Do u wanna Die?

What IS this?? That 'do u wanna die'- part, is that bout the aids stuff, or is it a threat??? :o

GBU

ps:
    1 peter 4:8
    Most important of all, you must sincerely love each other, because love wipes away many sins.
  • [quote author=Coptic-Irini link=board=13;threadid=2231;start=60#msg35291 date=1124475782]

ps:
    1 peter 4:8
    Most important of all, you must sincerely love each other, because love wipes away many sins.

Coptic-Irini I love the verse and example you gave and MarMar you have a great sense of words Rebana makoum