Im new and need your help

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Hi im new here and need friends!! Im 15. and i like to have fun. i was a big sinner. and now i just recently stoped. i dont like sports. i only have one friend. im friendly. I want to make new friends. if you can help me email me,im or talk to me here. o ya the names john. ;D

have a holy and blessed great day of god
god bless,
john

Comments

• Hi John, it's nice to meet you. I'm sure you have more than one friend, but if not, we're all your friends here, and support eachother like a family here. Welcome to the family!

sleepy
  • My name is youannis ( John in english, too) welcome to the tasbeha family if you have a messanger we can talk :-)
  • Welcome to this site! Just post a lot, and we will answer, we're one big (happy) family here.
  • hey... wat chruch u from?
  • welcome to this wonderful site i hope you enjoy and if you need anything just ask and you will find alot of us to answer!!!
    god bless you!!
  • Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here and if you post anything people are most likely to answer so don't worry we are all friends and brothers and sisters
  • Welcome! I look forward to reading your posts. And don't worry after like 5 mins, you'll have like 60 firends, lol. We're firendly, we don't bite, lol. ;)
  • heyy john hows it goin?
    ill be ur friend
    keep it real~
    Marina
  • hey john! im sure you'll make plenty and plenty of new friends here! i look forward to seeing your posts! and if you want someone to chat with and you have AIM or an email we can chat, just private message me, anyways god bless you! and i hope you make many new friends here!
    **mariam**
  • hey yall thats my best friend u rock john hey hes the best guy i know so yall should talk to him hes so awesome like the rest of yall gods bless[move][/move]
  • Welcome to tasbeha website John, looking forward to hear from you soon.
  • [quote author=Habibi link=board=13;threadid=2193;start=0#msg33531 date=1122432926]
    i dont like sports.
    I think this is a Major reason y u dont have alot of friends, But hey i can always use another friend!
  • i dont like sports either, and although im not exactly popular, im not friendless either...

Welcome John! Hope you like the site. Don't worry we're all friends and family here, hope to hear your wonderful posts
  • uh. hey john.. i know im kinda late with that but hey. welciome to tasbeha.org its nice to know lots about you. im willing to help u out with anythign. i like sports though so we are different in that. oh well. too bad. so sad. i tink we can still get a long. its just one difference. im a sinner too and we all are and i hate it but i cant always help it. but its good to know u can stop! anyways nice meeting u. have a good time here