the eye

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
There are 5 different types of eyes:
1.   Materialistic eye
2.   Jealous
3.   Lustful
4.   Proud
5.   Pure and simple
If the eye is good, your whole body is good.

1.   The materialistic eye.
The materialistic eye will never see heavenly things. For example, with Abraham and lot, they had to choose a place so lot saw that Sodom and Gomorrah was beautiful from the outside but he didn’t know that it was an evil place from the inside but Abraham prayed and asked for Gods assistance that’s why he got a good place.
Also with hanania and saphira how they went to sell a piece of land for the church and only gave back some of it and kept the rest for themselves.

2.   The jealous eye
Examples of the jealous eye are Joseph and his brothers, they were jealous of his coat, Saul was jealous of David, Cain was jealous of able and the people were jealous of Our Lord and that’s why He got crucified.

3.   The lustful eye
The lustful eye isn’t just with men but also with women for example, potiphers wife and Joseph and the men was David and the girl bathing and also amnon and Tamar.

4.   The proud eye
Examples of the prod eye are the Pharisees and Simon the Pharisee

5.   The pure and simple
Of coarse the pure and simple eye belongs to our fathers and mothers the saints.

+ Glory be to God forever, Amen+

i attended a meeting and thats what it was about and i learnt from it so im sharing it with u guys i hope u liked it

GB ALL
+FROG+
GOD IS GREAT!!

Comments

• that was really good. Keep up the good work

God bless u

Pete
  • :) glad u liked it

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • Wow, that was good "fully rely on God" ..i enjoyed it as well..please keep sharing..i am very interested lol
    God bless
    sis in Christ, makook
  • This is amazing Fuly Rely On God, it is really insightful too

it comes to my mind this verse in the Gospel of St. Matthew, chapter6:22-23

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
    But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness! “
  • good job fully rely on god!keep it up!
  • yea it is interesting
    Good job
    keep it up
    Peace

Bishoy
  • [move] YO[/move]thats soo cool. true. and interesting. thanks

[move][glow=red,2,300]PEACE OUT[/glow][/move]
  • wow! that was sooooo awesome!! ;D

thanks 4 sharing FROG!!!
  • FULLY RELY ON GOD thanks for sharing...it was informative!

• fully rely on god....that was really great! thanks for sharing something so informative with us....i really liked it...keep up the good work!

*god bless*
  • I have no idea what the question/query is about.

However, you might like to share the following real life scenarios with me:

1) At my brother's wedding, my uncle made a small sceen and was upset to be seated alongside someone. The story emerged that he beleives that she will give him bad luck, something will go wrong, etc.... How? Is it through he eye? I could not tell you.

2) In the Greek culture the believe in what is knows as the "evil eye" (Mataries). Greeks tend to burn church insents (Arabic called "bokhour") and some also wear a blue eye. The blue eye is ment to repl the evil eye. I am not going to be drawn into whether this is Christian or not, but in their defence:
    (a) they have a cross in their flag, and
    (b) not allowed to build mosques in the country.
  • I know this thread has been for 5 months, but I got to say, I always remember them, and I hope everyone benefited from it as much as I did, it was OUTSTANDING, really I got to say, FROG, that was awesome, I think that would be a great lesson to teach about! GREAT JOB!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent