priorities

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
hay guys,
i have this pamphlet about ' Have you got ur priorities right' and i thought it was pretty cool here it is:

Have you got your priorities right?
What makes life worth living? What things are important to you? Who is important? What really matters? Your relationships, belongings, hobbies and interests can only be seen to have any real value and worth if you always have Christ and Christian teachings as your top priority, everything else is secondary.

Self image
Sometimes it is the material things that give us self worth, or it could be certain abilities or other people. But the love of God is not based on personal achievement or group acceptance. God accepts us how we are. His love is eternal and everlasting. It is important to have a healthy self image. That is, to be happy with whom you are and how God made you. You are special because God made you. If you accept that in your life, then you will stop trying to be like someone else. Be happy with who u look. Be happy with your personality. Be happy with your school grades, if you know you can do better, then work harder. If you try to be like someone else then who will try to be like you? If you have a healthy self image then you will be more confident in everything u do.

Priorities
It is important in every area of your life that you prioritise what you do. If you learn to set priorities in your life at a young stage, this will help you to be organized which is a huge factor to being successful in life.

GOD:
Without Him you would not be here. If you always make God number 1 in your day, He will naturally be number 1 in you life. And everything you do will revolve around how you want to please God.

FAMILY:
Give your family priority. Spend time with them and show them you care. Your parents put great energy, love, heartache and money to make you the person you have become. The least you could do is spend some time with them every day. When everyone else lets you down, your family will always stick by you.

STUDY:
Be the best student that you can be. So that in the end you can tell yourself I did my best. If you try hard to be successful at school you will win as no one can take away your education. When you are studying, do the hard things first and finish off with the easy ones. Make yourself do them, and don’t get into the habit of putting off the worst things until the end.

FRIENDS:
Friends are a very important part of your teenage and adult life. We all need to have friends to talk to, and comfort us. Someone who we enjoy their company and look forward to seeing them. But don’t let your friendships take over you and your life. Choose friend who will allow you to be yourself. Don’t let your friendships distract you from other important things in life such as your relationship with God, family and study.

SPORT:
Exercise is an important part of your day and thus life. Make time to get some fresh air everyday. Get involved in some kind of sports group, or if you cant do this go for a walk or a bike ride. Besides the obvious health factor that exercise provides, it also stimulates your overall oxygen level and brain cell activity. This will help you study better and improve your general appearance.

A well balanced person knows how to prioritise all of the above categories in his/her life. You want to be a ‘light that shines before men (matt 5:16)’ so that people see you they will notice that thee is something different about you. Always strive to be a good Christian ambassador in all that you do.

Quotations
+ People should always give more consideration to how much they have rather than to how much they want
+ We are to take care of the possible and let God take care of the impossible
+ Its easier to do a good job then to explain why you didn’t
+ This present moment is all the time you can be sure of
+ When you were born, you cried and everyone else was happy. Live your life in such a way that when you die, you will b happy and every one else will cry.
+ Most of the things people worry about never happen
+ There are two kinds of people in the world: those who brighten the room when they enter, and those who brighten the room when they leave.

Bible Verses
+ “in everything you do give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you” (1 thess 5:18)
+ “Jesus said to him, ‘ if you can believe, all things are possible to him who belives.” (Mark 9:23)
+ “And whatever you do in word or deed, do all on the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.” (Col 3:17)
+ “be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” (phil 4:6-7)
+ “draw near to God and He will draw near to you” (james 4:8)
+ “remember now your creater in the days of your youth.” (Ecc 12:1)
+ “to everything there us a season, a time for every purpose under heaven.” (Ecc 3:1)

GB ALL
+FROG+
GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!

Comments

• thanks so much for answering my question!i just had a question about something and you just answered it!!!

pray for me!!
  • fully rely on God, that was great!
  • awsome stuff frog
    wat would we do without u ;)
  • WE LOVE FROG ....WE LOVE FROG....LONG LIVE FROG!!!

yeh dat was good
    shenouda.
  • I agree with Shnoods ;D
  • hahahahha nar mazza its actually what will i do without u guys lol :D np sandrahanna glad i helped lol thanks keep.smiling :) hahahahaha yar i agree with shnoods as well nar jkz jkz :P hehehe thnx guys :) :D

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!!
  • who is frog
  • lol frog  is  FULLY RELY ON GOD

that was BEAUTIFULLLLL!!!