Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Hello again, Tasbeha people
Hi everybody. I don't know if anyone would remember me, but I was previously here as "dzheremi" starting maybe 9-10 years ago, before I accepted baptism, and then for a little while afterwards before leaving over some sort of argument about Thanksgiving or Halloween or something like that (can't remember exactly; it's probably for the best that I don't remember, and I hope none of the rest of you do either). Well I'm back now because honestly I just don't like the other messageboards I've tried out, and I would prefer to just go to church and not be on any messageboard (I don't think online forums bring out the best in me), but I can't because I live in California now and we can't go to church because of restrictions due to the virus. The nearest church appears to be closed right now because of it anyway, so now I just watch livestreams from places where they still have services. I thank God for them, but of course they are no replacement for attending the holy liturgy.
But until normal life comes back I need some way to stay connected to my faith, since on my own I am struggling a lot, and frankly failing a lot. Lord have mercy. Anyway, I hope that you all will accept me back as a prodigal son or a worker in the 11th hour. Thank you.

Comments
Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ