Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Coptic Dictionary?
Hi Guys. Just wondering if there are any good and accurate Coptic-English dictionaries out there? I bought one for $1.99 one the appstore but I don't really know if it can be trusted (it's called 'Coptic-English Dictionary' for anyone wondering). Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Comments
Crum is the definitive Coptic English dictionary and recently they made a desktop application called Marcion (with a parallel online version as well) that works like a Crum's dictionary search engine.. I hope this helps
Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ
That's nothing to mention @copt333
Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ