hymn text

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
:)hey brothers & sisters in christ
i have this friend who has the entire saturday night tasbeha text in english, coptic, and arabic on his comp. i asked him where he got it he didn't remember
so can some 1 tell me wat website i can download this from? thanx

now it all
-deacon peter

Comments

• Hi...

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for,
    but this Website has a great text of the Tasbeha in English Coptic and Arabic!

Go to: Articles, and under Midnight Praises click the link called: "Complete Psalmodia - Institute of Coptic Studies"

Or try from this link:
    http://tasbeha.org/content/articles/dl/CD5/FILES_PDF/PSALFULL.PDF

Hope that's what you wanted!
    God Bless...
    Please Pray for me
  • Hi there again!

I just tested the link and i know it doesn't work!

SORRY :-[

It seems that they have moved the file to somewhere else???

If anyone knows where the new location is please help Deacon Peter...

Or update the "broken-link" mentioned above

thanks alot

God Bless...
  • Peter and Minrew,
    Yes, the link is down. Tasbeha.org's team is probably reorganizing or changing some things around. I'm sure it'll be up eventually. Try back later Peter. You're talking about Mina, right? Yea, he got it from that link, I got it too from there, the link use to work.
  • Thanks Abanoub!

Well there you go Peter... this is probably the file you were looking for, and hopefully soon the Tasbeha.org administrators team will fix the link or rearrange the location of the file.

Just remember to check back under articles some time and it should be there

God Bless You.
  • I just wanted to let you know that I have informed the Tasbeha.org team of this broken link...

Hopefully, by God's grace, they will fix the problem for you as soon as they can

God Bless
    Please pray for me
  • Psalmody back online, thanks for the note:
    http://tasbeha.org/content/articles/dl/psalmody.pdf
  • does anybody know where i could find the text for the hymns we say for salat el sagda (prayer of the prosteration) on pentacost.
  • Hey guys, ya I need Salat El Sagdah too, but do u guys know how I could buy books from Churches in Toronto, and get it shipped here?? Coz I really need the English Liturgy and Tamgeed book coz I only have Arabic and Coptic, thanks a lot!

Defender!
  • lol my friend had to typr up the whole tasbeha on his computer in english and coptic. lol
  • defender,
    i don't know how u can buy them from churches in Toronto, and get them shipped, but there is a website that i gave you before

www.orthodoxbookstore.com

you can buy from there, and they'll ship it over to Toronto. Best i could do, sorry

take care
  • Thanks Paul! ;D

Defender