Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Am I allowed to pray?
Am I allowed to pray for someone by adding their name to those after the Commeration of the Saints? A workmate asked me to pray for him, however, he is not from the church. I said I will pray for him, then thought of writing his name down and adding it for the alter.


Comments
At work, my asked me to pray and he is suffering a sore back and wants to get another job. So it seemed right to pray to God that he gets the job so he doesn’t have to suffer.
Thanks once again.