Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
self-discipline
Originally this was going to be a prayer request, but realized I needed help with an issue regarding self-discipline. I'll be doing a huge exam in a few months, and failed it once due to laziness and over confidence so it was my fault, and I'm putting a little more effort now... but I still feel I'm not putting all my effort in trying and I get really sleepy when I'm focusing, even though I'm fully aware of the consequences. As if I'm just watching my life slip by and not caring about anything that will happen. Does anyone have any advice regarding disciplining yourself?
And of course, pray for me.

