Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Dr. Samy Farag Recordings
I am looking for a recording by Dr. Samy Farag that i used to listen to a long time ago as a kid. Can you help me find it? It has Arabic hymns for St. Mary such as El Adara and El olika. They have a musical accomoaniment. The title of the tape was something like "hymns and glorifications for st. Mary." Please help me find the files. They're no longer for sale on his website and I cannot find them anywhere else.
I'm also looking for the khiak hymns recording by st mark Washington dc that came out about 13 years ago.
I'm also looking for the khiak hymns recording by st mark Washington dc that came out about 13 years ago.

Comments