Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
favour to ask from someone in U.K
hi Guys,
I have a favour to ask from anyone who lives in the U.K..............
I need to get a st george gift bag and can't find it my local church. so i was wondering if anyone can do me a favour and buy it and send it to me. I would pay them for all their efforts. Please PM if u can help.
:)
I have a favour to ask from anyone who lives in the U.K..............
I need to get a st george gift bag and can't find it my local church. so i was wondering if anyone can do me a favour and buy it and send it to me. I would pay them for all their efforts. Please PM if u can help.
:)

