Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
I wish for my family to agree
Peace and Grace Everyone, please pray for me so that my parents can 100% agree without objection for me to go to Egypt with my Grandma, I miss my country, I miss it so much, please pray that there is 100% agreement, I want to go so much. Plus, many things seem to happen to me that seem to bother me like at night-I need this God, I wish to go and leave all of this mess behind, I want to see my family in Egypt, Grandma CANNOT break her promise-she made a vow to You-she asked me to come and I said I want to, she is responsible before You...
