Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
My Blog--definitely would like feedback :)
Hello everyone! I've been writing for a long time and upon the request of some of my friends, I have finally started a blog. Please take the time to look at it and feedback would be greatly appreciated. All content goes through the revision of several Orthodox priests! Please let me know what you think! There is only one short story on there because I had to start over but I hope to be writing on a weekly basis!! Thank you for your feedback in advance :)
http://confessionsgodlovesme.blogspot.com/
http://confessionsgodlovesme.blogspot.com/
