Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Rochester Trip
Please everybody pray that God approve that I go to Rochester this Friday-July 9, 2013 to go to the Monastery and spend Friday and Saturday, please pray that the vehicle that will be driven opens lots of space so I can go to a convention there in Rochester. I want to go badly and I hope that room is available for me there and in the car. I wish for this to go opposite what people are telling me-I want to go and would do anything to go. Pray for me that this works out well. God Bless.

Comments
Ray