Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Clink on this link and take 2 seconds to pray for me
Finals. Actually I prefer saying "final exams" as opposed to "finals," but anyways pray for me while you're sitting down reading this that I may get straight A's.
Actually, the only motivation I have is pleasing my parents. ::)
Oh, and for my spiritual health. :)
Actually, the only motivation I have is pleasing my parents. ::)
Oh, and for my spiritual health. :)


Comments