Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Fiji Mission
Hey Everyone,
I just throught I'd send out this little news letter on the mission in Fiji. I'm the youth in the concert the furthest on the right in the picture. ;)
I hope you can all keep this mission in your prayers.
God bless,
CS
www.cocm.org.au
I just throught I'd send out this little news letter on the mission in Fiji. I'm the youth in the concert the furthest on the right in the picture. ;)
I hope you can all keep this mission in your prayers.
God bless,
CS
www.cocm.org.au


Comments
keep it up :D
i like ur skirt :-)
but mines are better :-)
u should wear a skirt to church or even on Easter.....it really suits you....
buhahahahahahahaa
God Bless You and all ur missionary work,
Love,
Jenny
heya CS,
i like ur skirt :-)
but mines are better :-)
u should wear a skirt to church or even on Easter.....it really suits you....
buhahahahahahahaa
God Bless You and all ur missionary work,
Love,
Jenny
lol i was gonna say nive skirt as well but hun your just pushing yoour luk to the max :) lol yes jenny the evil laugh always werks
anyway thats brilliant CS GOD BLESS U :) ;) :D ;D
im very interested in that stuff we have sum with church as well to thailand and shanghai china God willin i mite b goin so please pplz keep that in your prayers as well
GB ALL
+FROG+
Thanks for the nice comments. I still have the skirt as you call it with me. We were forced to wear them by abouna in Fiji, all in good fun. I'm Scottish so I'm no stranger to being a man in a skirt and I'm sure mine will beat yours any day Jenny! ;) We're planning a trip for some of the Fijians to come to melbourne which should be really cool. :D
God bless,
CS