Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
No bible no blessing from the LORD?
I have come to understand that I should keep a strict bible study routine or the LORD will regret blessing me despite my parents suggestion to limit the bible to 30 minutes
I guess that could be right so we don't blame God 30 minutes might be beneficial
But I stopped reading completely as when I was sick on a med not even bible reading made me control lust as I was suffering
Because the LORD wants to also guide areas of my life perhaps
I guess that could be right so we don't blame God 30 minutes might be beneficial
But I stopped reading completely as when I was sick on a med not even bible reading made me control lust as I was suffering
Because the LORD wants to also guide areas of my life perhaps


Comments
I like the idea of reading by chapters. I want to take it up. 2 chapters from OT and NT each day
The strongest temptation to stop me from doing good is Satan taking advantage of my sensitivity and social anxiety
When I start doing something good people start talking about the LORD in the train and laugh or talk about Him and why they don't want to follow Him
Because they want me to seem peaceful in public but I want to be left alone in a sense they want me to control all my intrusive thoughts
And the slightest thing will cause them to call God evil and turn away from Him
Even girls sometimes want attention from me it seems. They come and sit where I am maybe to see if I am a pharisee or not if I am worthy of them and then they leave when they think it may hurt me. What kind of human being does this? I am also accusing the coptic girls who might do this also
why ? And guys call me buddy (not that I hate that I like it but why do I feel I may fail if I am religious or on this forum) ? Why ? All the while while I am failing in my studies
Or maybe it is because I feel guilt because I have not studied thats why I don't want to read the bible.
But when the university says you have not been studying hard I think to myself why did I read the bible and condemn myself
but please tell me what would be left what more abundant life can I have after I am destroyed like this?
And I could reread it myself and regret it and could be nonsensical unhelpful trash with no use that was already said before but I will only learn so after I post it
the "sermon" or message is not related to this topic