Non-Copt Orientals here?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I know this is a Coptic site, but are there any other non-Coptic Oriental Orthodox here?

Comments

• [quote author=Anastasia1 link=topic=13929.msg161431#msg161431 date=1353838541]
    I know this is a Coptic site, but are there any other non-Coptic Oriental Orthodox here?

I doubt it.  There are a couple of Ethiopian Orthodox who post quite rarely and one EO.
  • I am Eritrean Orthodox. Some of you might be able to tell that I am Eritrean Orthodox by my profile picture, which depicts the Patriarch of Eritrea Abouna Antonios who has been in under house arrest in an disclosed location since 2006. 

Thanks for the census  ;)

In Christ
    Theophilus
  • hey, theophilus 1,
    long time no 'see'?
    how's it going, brother?
    anastasia, u can find out more about eritrea and the dear and wise patriarch antonios here:
    http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php/topic,12910.msg160835.html#msg160835

may God give him peace and give peace and comfort to the Christians who suffer in eritrea and other places.
  • I am neither Copt nor Oriental  :)
  • [quote author=Servos link=topic=13929.msg161520#msg161520 date=1354070419]
    I am neither Copt nor Oriental  :)

Same here!
  • Welcome Servos :D
  • [quote author=Copticandproud link=topic=13929.msg161528#msg161528 date=1354077624]
    Welcome Servos :D

Thank you  :)
  • hi, so u are from the serbian church?
    :)
    welcome!
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=13929.msg161561#msg161561 date=1354149603]
    hi, so u are from the serbian church?
    :)
    welcome!

Thank you. Yes, I am from Serbia. I do have great sympathies for Copts as all Serbs do have, but I don't know much about Copts except that you suffering a lot under Arabo-Muslim occupation of your country. Hope to learn more here.
  • Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

I am Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo :)
    I'm new here but I know some folks on this forum from elsewhere, I am looking forward to fellowship with my fellow Oriental Orthodox.

stay blessed,
    habte selassie
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=13929.msg161455#msg161455 date=1353877856]
    hey, theophilus 1,
    long time no 'see'?
    how's it going, brother?

may God give him peace and give peace and comfort to the Christians who suffer in eritrea and other places.

Hi Mabsoota,

I’m doing great! Yes its been a while. There is so much great news in our dioceses I don’t know where to start - maybe I’ll start a new thread too spread what God is doing for us.

HabteSelassie, 

እንኳን ደህና መጣህ (welcome) my fellow Habesha!!!  ;D

In Christ
    Theophilus