Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
St. Cyril of Alexandria's commentary
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could access or find the commentaries of St. Cyril of Alexandria on the book of Exodus, online or hard copy.
I heard Anba Raphael explaining what St. Cyril had said on the 3 miracles that God gave Moses and it was EPIC! I tried looking online but couldn't find it.
GB and Thanks
I heard Anba Raphael explaining what St. Cyril had said on the 3 miracles that God gave Moses and it was EPIC! I tried looking online but couldn't find it.
GB and Thanks

Comments
http://www.amazon.com/Commentary-Book-Exodus-First-Discourse/dp/1933275472/ref=pd_sim_b_12