Prayer People news

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
hay guys
one thing that is really getting to me.
you know how we all pray 4 people that are in need you pray and all but u dont no if they are getting better or worse or the same or what so can any1 tell me how people are doing
like: Meryam Attalla, Micheal George (ill try to find out tommorow), Fr. Matthias you know etc. all the people we pray 4
so if you want to no how some1 is doing you can write the name and please help us if u no about them

thnx alot guys greatly appreciated
GBU ALL IN YOUR STUFF
+FROG+

Comments

• hey,
    abouna matthias is geting better i just saw him in hayward during the feast of the cross and he is doing alot better he didnt attend the whole liturgy but im sure god will soon fully restore him to shepherd his church

aghape,
    chris
  • ok thats excellent noshkor rabena
    today i asked about micheal george abouna told me he is getting better extremely slowly like before he couldnt move his hands and it was always shaking now he opens it and sits up but he cant see anything his eyes are really close to blind but he has a lot of brain damage
    anyway please pray 4 him rabena ma3ah (he is only 12 years old, very very young)

GBU ALL PPLZ
    +FROG+
  • guys i have very very bad news
    i just got a call and i heard that Micheal George has gone to spend eternity with Christ may the Lord repose his soul in the heavenly Jerusalem and may you all please pray 4 the family as they didnt leave it up to God they wanted him to stay alive badly and he isnt anymore so please pray that God may strengthen them and it was for the good like he was in continuous pain for 6 months or more but it was very very severe pain

GB ALL
    dont forget them in your prayers
    +FROG+
  • :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

• God Bless amen

Bow down thine ear , O lord ,hear me:for I am poor and needy
    Preswrve my soul: for I am holy,O thou my god ,Save thy servant
    that trusteth in thee. (psalm 86:1-2).
  • wat beautiful words emprocious

may god rest his soul in the heavenly jerusalem- how lucki is he 2 be wif jesus