Prayers Desperately Needed

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
I am in deep trouble. I'm in a state beyond help. I've given up entirely on my life. I cannot take the advice given to me because I do not have the will to try anymore. I've exhausted everything. I've been crying for the last three days and all I've thought about is death and suicide. I desperately need prayers :'(

Comments

• You are in my prayers! May God help you in your struggles! Do not commit suicide you don’t want to be like Judas Iscariot! Always know that God loves you more then anything. Talk to your FOC
  • tell someone who knows u that u are feeling down.
    we will pray for u too.
  • Stay strong sister, God does indeed love you so much - take mabsoota's advice to go and talk to someone right NOW. You're in our prayers.
  • I will definitely be praying for you.

I just want to make one thing clear here: one of the devil's biggest lies is that there is rest in suicide. This is so far from the truth! It is not like a state of sleep; it is, however, worse than anything you have experienced up till now because you will be deprived of Him, from Whom all goodness comes, forever. Conversely, the Book of Revelation makes it clear that the person who overcomes (2:26, 3:21, and my favorite, 21:4) will be rewarded with an eternal peace and happiness far greater than anything you can comprehend at this time. But if you do put forth everything inside of you to throw yourself at His feet, remember,

"The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,
    And saves such as have a contrite spirit."
    (Psalm 34:18)

and

"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” (Revelation 21:4)

and

"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
    Nor have entered into the heart of man
    The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
    (1 Corinthians 2:9)