Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
HELLO
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments
C++ (Not really good though i consider small part of cpp), Basic php (ive only made a small hit counter), HTML(FOR DA WIND), BATCH (if that is considered a language ive made a cmd logging thigamabob), and i like to think a little VB, ANd if sql is counted, Small (again i know i scripted a whole gameserver , not a very good one though, using it
ps. not sure if any of these are considered programming but oh well
[move][shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]I H8 SCOOL, PEOPLE THINK IM HACKING WHENEVA I OPEN CMD :([/glow][/shadow][/move]
Oh well, ya I guess it is programming in a way, but I would consider it more like scripting, but there aint nothin wrong with that. At least you know your way around things. Haha, and as for your school and cmd, they must not be smart because nobody in their right mind would allow the command prompt to be accessed on a school network. As a matter of fact, I once got in trouble for unlocking the command prompt then lifting the website sensors so that i could check my email. It was awkward when the technician walked in haha.
C# guy over here
Very cool nice to meet u
printer ink refills