Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Palm Sunday Hymns
Hello fellow Copts,
I'm looking for a specific version of the Palm Sunday Hymn "Evlogemenos"... maybe someone can help. A while back, I had come across a version where part of the hymn (the repetitions) is translated and chanted in English. I was thinking of teaching this hymn to my Sunday School class because it's one of my favorites, but I can't find this version anywhere... I checked every Coptic hymns website I could think of! If you have any insight, please let me know! Thanx,
Mary
I'm looking for a specific version of the Palm Sunday Hymn "Evlogemenos"... maybe someone can help. A while back, I had come across a version where part of the hymn (the repetitions) is translated and chanted in English. I was thinking of teaching this hymn to my Sunday School class because it's one of my favorites, but I can't find this version anywhere... I checked every Coptic hymns website I could think of! If you have any insight, please let me know! Thanx,
Mary


Comments
pray for me,
mary
Here is a link to the Text of the hymn as well.
http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/index.php?a=view&id=142
I have the hymn from the Trinity CD, if you need it, let me know