Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Please Pray for me
Guys, please pray for me as I am going through a lot of pain and discomfort and the doctors still don't know what's wrong with me. I am going to UCLA tomorrow for them to check me out, but please pray for me as I am really scared and it hurts and it has been going on for 5 months now. May the Physician of our souls be with me and grant me mercy.

Comments
May the Physician of our souls be with me and grant me mercy.
Amen. The prayers of St. Mary and all the Saints.
I hope you feel better! :)
Thanks Stavro i appreciate it.