Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Two New Books Forthcoming
I have two new books coming out very soon. The first one, which is almost finished, is a booklet entitled "What they say about us." Which shows what protestants have said concerning the Coptic Church and what they plan(ned) on doing to the church. I hope to get some of the clergy like Abouna Peter Farrington to do some commentary on the actual quotes. If I cannot get this then I will publish what I have as a 27 pg booklet.
The second work is an actual book, which is probably going to be longer than my usual 100 pg limit. As usual it deals with defending the church. I heavily rely on the writings of the church fathers, and I do not want to give too much away right now, but I weave my way from the apostolic fathers through the ante nicene fathers. Needless to say, I think you all will enjoy both of these very much. In fact, when I am done with this work, I may ask you all here to name the book for me. I have not been able to come up with one.
The second work is an actual book, which is probably going to be longer than my usual 100 pg limit. As usual it deals with defending the church. I heavily rely on the writings of the church fathers, and I do not want to give too much away right now, but I weave my way from the apostolic fathers through the ante nicene fathers. Needless to say, I think you all will enjoy both of these very much. In fact, when I am done with this work, I may ask you all here to name the book for me. I have not been able to come up with one.

