where can I find Hymns for minor Feasts?

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hi All,
I disparately need to find sources for the hymns of the minor feasts like circumcision, transfiguration etc. In my church we often make the tune up because we don't have sources for stuff like Praxis responses, Asbazmos Adam & Watos etc. Does anyone know where I can find these hymns? Please Please help me if you know. Thanks

Comments

• [quote author=baladoos link=topic=12809.msg150466#msg150466 date=1326610776]
    Hi All,
    I disparately need to find sources for the hymns of the minor feasts like circumcision, transfiguration etc. In my church we often make the tune up because we don't have sources for stuff like Praxis responses, Asbazmos Adam & Watos etc. Does anyone know where I can find these hymns? Please Please help me if you know. Thanks

you don't "make up" hymns but you take the tune and construct it on the words....which you are supposed to do. not everything will be recorded there by others. we are not machines who memorize hymns in our minds and just repeat them in church.if a deacon who says he is great at hymns and can't rakeep a simple praxis response, i say he knows nothing.

despite that, m Fahim recorded many of the feasts' praxis responses and other regular hymns like that.....i just don't have access to it.