Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Voice
Hi everyone. Firstly I want to apologize for the posts that came from my account in the past few days, I was hacked by guy. Secondly, this isn't really a hymn question it's just a general voice question. I usually lead quite a few liturgies and during about after the sermon, my voice ends up being "tired" for lack of a better word. Like i wouldnt be able to hit certain low taba2as i previously could during earlier parts of the liturgy. So my question is to all you deacons how do u keep ur voice strong all the way throughout the liturgy?
Thanks
Thanks

Comments
balance your tone--not too high pitched all the time and not too low. I can't get the high most of the time but when i do with a long hymn, i need sometime to rest after.
Balancing your tone can be difficult when singing other people (especially older men). Young men have a higher pitched voice.