Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
I Love All of You!
I know I am a real jerk sometimes, but I do love all of you very much. I know I am critical, but that is only because I love you and I know WE can all do better!


Comments
We love u too.
Well, that is a testament to your patience and Christian love. I am hard to love lol.
[quote author=geomike link=topic=12693.msg149118#msg149118 date=1323993290]
We love u too.
Well, that is a testament to your patience and Christian love. I am hard to love lol.
Not really actually. We're all sinful and nobody is going to come here and say anything bad about you. On this forum, we all love each other and we post things to build each other. Your posts really help me to know what's going on with the nonbelievers these days, and it keeps me current which is helpful because it keeps me ready for the things out there. Keep me in your prayers Ioannes.
Please remember me in your prayers; I have finals coming up and I'm not ready!! :'(
We love u too.
I love you in Christ regardless of any difference of opinion.
GBU
I love you too!!!
PS: I'm in the process of copyrighting your new signature before someone else steals it.
:)
hulem ewedhalew God bless you.
thanks
baba means father, it's a respectful way of addressing someone a bit older than you.
I thought so, but technically everyone here is older than me. I am only four years old, so I am the one that should be saying baba to all of you.