Coptic quote

What is your favorite quotes in Coptic? Like hos erof ari-ho-oo chasf sha ni-eneh for example
Make sure to write it in Coptic letters and with the translation please

God bless

Comments

• Mine is :

Ic nifiowi cecaji emipou emifnoti
    (see stanza 5 in aripsaleen:
    http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/view/109)

It means "The Heavens proclaim God's Glory", which is a quote from Psalm 19.

I like it because it fits well on my computer wallpaper, which is a space / sunset theme

• There are so many:

af[i `nnyete noun af]nan `nnyete nouf
    "He took what is ours and gave us what is His" (one of the Psalis I think)

nai `etafhotpou eucop `nje pi=p=n=a e;ouab `mvry] `nouku;ara eu`cmou `e`v] `ncyou niben
    "Those whom the Holy Spirit has joined together, like a stringed instrument, praising God at all times" (the morning doxology, also sung at weddings)

[imwit qajwn `eqoun `etekmetouro hina nem qen vai kata `vry] on qen hwb niben `ntef[iwou `ntef[i`cmou ouh `ntef[ici `nje peknis] `nran e;ouab qen hwb niben ettaiyout ouoh et`cmarwout
    "Lead us throughout the way into Your kingdom, that as in this, so also in all things, Your great and holy name be glorified, blessed and exalted, in everything honoured and blessed ..." ~ Liturgy of St. Basil

je `n;ok petbwl `nnyetcwnh `ebol ouoh etohi `eratou `nnyetauraqtou `eqryi @ ]helpic `nte nyete `mmontou helpic ]boylia `nte nyete `mmontou boy;oc
    "You are He who looses the bound and uplifts the fallen, the hope of those who have no hope and the help of those have no helper." ~ Litany of the Sick

I love our prayers :)