Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368

Comments
I read your piece, very nice.
Except: There was one paragraph that was a quote from your pal from cyberspace--me--ilovesaintmark (in the flesh and electronics). I am honored that you included my phraseology. Next time, add it as a referred quotation (ILSM) so that all at UCLA will have to pronounce the words: "I love Saint Mark".
10 Brothers and sisters, as an example of patience in the face of suffering, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord. 11 As you know, we count as blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job’s perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.
Something I believe we all need to remind ourselves of right now.
U1,
I read your piece, very nice.
Except: There was one paragraph that was a quote from your pal from cyberspace--me--ilovesaintmark (in the flesh and electronics). I am honored that you included my phraseology. Next time, add it as a referred quotation (ILSM) so that all at UCLA will have to pronounce the words: "I love Saint Mark".
I hesitated twenty times before putting that line in (felt like plagiarism). In the end, I felt it was too powerful to be left out. But I must give credit where it is due: Thanks, ILSM.
I was just teasing you.
I like to keep things within a few sentences or phrases.
Dear Hezekiel,
Where have you been.. I needed your backing for some time man..hehe
Oujai
Dear Ophadece,
Thanks for asking! I would like to assure you that someone like you who is a staunch Orthodox and defends the purity of our faith and church traditions by any means necessary needs no backing from others. You have never failed me eversince I joined this forum. I have learned so much from you.
You are the defender of the pure Coptic orthodox faith and Traditions. Please keep it up!!