A coptic shirt :)

I was thinking of making a shirt with a coptic saying on it that I can wear around school and in my neighborhood so when some one ask me what does it mean I can tell him (intending to spread the word about our coptic church since most of the people in my community donot know about us) and in the other hand it will be nice. I was wondering if any of you guys have any idea what should I put on that shirt (in coptic and please attach the translation too)

God bless

Comments

• Hey! I’m wearing a Coptic shirt now!!  ;D
    On the front it has an outline of a Coptic Cross with “100% Coptic” written in it. The back of a shirt looks like a food label (a chef made it as a gift for the kids in church):

100% Coptic
    Servant Size 1 Soul
          Spiritual Facts
    Contents % Daily value
    Love           100%
    Joy               100%
    Peace             100%
    Longsuffering     100%
    Kindness         100%
    Goodness       100%
    Faithfulness     100%
    Gentleness         100%
    Self-Control     100%

Percent Daily Values are based on ideals in all conditions.
    Contents herein have been baptized and confirmed for quality assurance.
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=12435.msg145755#msg145755 date=1317939675]
    Hey! I’m wearing a Coptic shirt now!!  ;D
    On the front it has an outline of a Coptic Cross with “100% Coptic” written in it. The back of a shirt looks like a food label (a chef made it as a gift for the kids in church):

100% Coptic
    Servant Size 1 Soul
          Spiritual Facts
    Contents % Daily value
    Love           100%
    Joy               100%
    Peace             100%
    Longsuffering     100%
    Kindness         100%
    Goodness       100%
    Faithfulness     100%
    Gentleness         100%
    Self-Control     100%

Percent Daily Values are based on ideals in all conditions.
    Contents herein have been baptized and confirmed for quality assurance.

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Haha, but I think I would be too embarrassed to wear that shirt.
  • No, servant33, don't be embarrassed!

About half the shirts I wear are Christian ones and I can't tell you how many times they have resulted in discussion about Christianity with strangers. They are great conversation starters. Plus people are always amazed that young people openly wear shirts with Bible verses or a Cross and they glorify God when they see this.

• Thanks I LOVE IT!!! How about in the front if I can put something in coptic like Hos airof are ho chasf
  • I need a shirt like that... ;D
  • You can order it from our church website!

Or visit Myrtle, and I'll get you one for free ;)
  • Can u give me the link to ur church's website? cuz I opened that other link up there^^ and it only shows pictures of the shirt but I don't know how to order it. Thanks! :)
  • Haha anyone seen that movie on the site, Holy Pimoly?
  • CopticMyrtle.com

and Yes! I don't think it's my age appropriate though :P I thought it was a little corny.
  • But it seems u cant order the shirt online? U have to go all the way to ur church to buy it?
  • I guess the ordering online isn't available at this time. You could always go to the "Contact us" page and ask for it, and we'll find a way to ship it to you :)
  • Not a Coptic shirt, but this is one I own (I'm actually wearing it right now).

Called to Duty

In case you can't make out the verse, it's 2 Corinthians 10:4
  • Isn't the game called "Call of duty?
  • Thank you all

I will order the 100% coptic one and I was wondering if the called to duty one has anything on the back or is it blank?
    Any other ideas
  • Nope, nothing on the back.