Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Human Reproduction illustrations
Dear All,
Happy Valentine to all of you ...
this may be my first time to write here
but I am deaply fond of your site ... God bless you all
I am serving in a poor places, where they asked me
to introduce the human reproduction system to them
in a simple yet clear way.
I asked my father, he told me to ask you, I am in a real
need to some material:
- aniamtions (video, flashes, gif ... etc.)
- graphs (sections, microscopic pics, statistics ... )
- articles (simple and to the point )
the material can be pure scientific (medical, or biological)
but i prefere it to be christian if possible ...
my father told me that there is a famous book in the USA
where most of the psychologists recommend for teens
to find a pure & clear knowledge about that issue, it explains
the reproduction (in micro-organisms, plants, insects, animals, ... man) in a very simple way and perfect way for kids (or teens)
please help !!
yours,
dodo
Happy Valentine to all of you ...
this may be my first time to write here
but I am deaply fond of your site ... God bless you all
I am serving in a poor places, where they asked me
to introduce the human reproduction system to them
in a simple yet clear way.
I asked my father, he told me to ask you, I am in a real
need to some material:
- aniamtions (video, flashes, gif ... etc.)
- graphs (sections, microscopic pics, statistics ... )
- articles (simple and to the point )
the material can be pure scientific (medical, or biological)
but i prefere it to be christian if possible ...
my father told me that there is a famous book in the USA
where most of the psychologists recommend for teens
to find a pure & clear knowledge about that issue, it explains
the reproduction (in micro-organisms, plants, insects, animals, ... man) in a very simple way and perfect way for kids (or teens)
please help !!
yours,
dodo


Comments
Here is a site that has tons of pictures and illustrations related to human reproduction,biology,etc.
You might find something useful here:
http://bioresearch.ac.uk/browse/mesh/D012098.html
Hope this helps somewhat. God bless you with your teaching.