Another Newbie

edited February 2005 in Introductions
Hey, new to these forums and I'm from Los Angeles. I go to St. Mary's Chuuch in Los Angeles but I'm originally from St. Athanasius chuuch in Northridge. I'm 16 turning 17 in June. I hope to make new friends on here and I'm not a fob because people like to mistake me for one! God Bless.

Comments

• Hey...welcome to the site...it's great to have u here...looking forward for ur participation.
    LOL...and no u aren't a fob.

God Bless,
    Marianne
  • welcome buddy hope you enjoy ;D
  • its ok im mistaken for one too but you should reply, "yes im...

Faithfully On Board :P:P

Welcome to the site, im a newbie too!!! GB++
  • I like that one, Youstina S, and thanks for the welcomes guys.
  • welcome,welcome,welcome..lol ;D
  • wow thebrain, werent u a newbi, wow, u guys are on fire!

but anyway, as dumbledore says in the hp movie:
    "WELCOME WELCOME[...]"
  • hey EgyptianCopt88.. welcome to tasbeha.. hope u have fun here... this site can get verry addicting... lol
  • Thanks again for all the welcomes! ;D
  • Welcome to this site. I look forward to reading your replys!!

this site can get verry addicting...

VERY TRUE, lol
  • welcome
  • Welcome EgyptianCopt88! :D
  • [move][glow=red,2,300]WELCOME[/glow][/move]
  • Welcome... i hope you enjoy this site

GOD BLESS
  • Thanks for the warm welcome 8)
  • hey hey, hope you enjoy the site
    gues wat im 16 as well and im turning 17 in march (im older than u hehehhe) only jokin

welcome to this fantastic site, and i hope you enjoy it as much as i have ;D
  • [quote author=mazza link=board=6;threadid=1202;start=15#msg46819 date=1138868706]
    hey hey, hope you enjoy the site
    gues wat im 16 as well and im turning 17 in march (im older than u hehehhe) only jokin

welcome to this fantastic site, and i hope you enjoy it as much as i have ;D

--

hope you enjoy as much as i have..which is more than what mazza has enjoyed :P
  • Hey mazza, I'm turning 18 in June, which makes me older ;D. Thanks for the welcomes mazza and why
  • lol, MarMar don't take these days for granted, you'll still young and you don't have to deal with alot of stuff like I do which is such a headache. So enjoy these days girl.

And thanks for the welcome, even tho I've been here almost a year. :D
  • That is true but when your a sophomore you don't have to worry about not getting into a college of your dreams. You have to sleep each night worring what you want to do in life, what you want to major in, how is your application processing, oh my gosh did any of the colleges ever get my applications????

But sophomores, psssssh, all they gotta worry about are SAT's and that's about it.

And as you can kind of see, I've been stressing out alooooooooooooot lately.

Please keep me in your prayers :)
  • I hope you also enjoy this site. It's wonderful to have more people... you already have like 50 posts though. lol!! anyways enjoy it here and may God bless everything that you do!! :P
  • good luck everyone!!! and yess me and marmar here are the little babies of the site lol...
  • Hey I'm a newbie to I live in Adelaide Australia ;D
  • [move]welcome[/move]
  • im 15 turning 16 in july... hey im from LA but moved to arizona when i was still a youngin lol
    i<3 LA
  • WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D ;D
  • welcome to this site.[move][/move] you are going to enjoy it a lot and look foward to your participation in these forums i am sure you have a lot to give.
  • wellcome its unbelievably fantastic here