Wedding Tengousht

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Does anyone have a recording of Tengousht (after the creed) for a Wedding? I love it and I want it as my ringtone but it isn't on tasbeha.org. Thanks!

Comments

• [quote author=copticuser20 link=topic=11963.msg142300#msg142300 date=1312124070]
    Does anyone have a recording of Tengousht (after the creed) for a Wedding? I love it and I want it as my ringtone but it isn't on tasbeha.org. Thanks!

Isn't just the annual one? Or you mean funerals, in which case, it is chanted in the mournful tune? Although I can't find any recordings that say it in the Coptic mournful tune, which leads me to believe that it is supposed to be chanted in the regular way.
  • [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=11963.msg142347#msg142347 date=1312165906]
    [quote author=copticuser20 link=topic=11963.msg142300#msg142300 date=1312124070]

Isn't just the annual one? Or you mean funerals, in which case, it is chanted in the mournful tune? Although I can't find any recordings that say it in the Coptic mournful tune, which leads me to believe that it is supposed to be chanted in the regular way.

I'm not sure. In my church at weddings, tengousht is said annual until the ending. that is the part i love.
  • hahaha.....
    the Creed is said normally during weddings....but we end with the tengousht of liturgy with a twist at the end were we jump the amen, begin to play the deff and go into Kerie Leison 3 times. Not much people no about it or even do it. The source?! i don't really know....i just learned it from older deacons.