 Macintosh Users

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hi people,

How awesome is Lion. Its so cool. Although it took me a while to download during a whole chemistry lecture. Its still pretty cool for $32 (AUS).

What did you think?  <----(That isn't specific to anyone. Just reply we khalas)

Comments

• Its taken a bit of getting used to but I'm warming to it; I find it quite odd that they've tried to make the OS seem more like using an iphone but its definitely working.

I'm bit annoyed that apple is charging more to Australian users than American; why should we have to pay more for the same software?
  • Its to do with exchange rates. But thankfully, they slashed all the prices about a week ago. We could've paid $40 for it a week ago.
  • I don't like the idea of the Launchpad (the toolbar does the job perfectly fine). Mission control doesn't seem to be THAT useful. The way if groups all the open windows of a software rather than showing every individual window is cool.  ;D
  • [quote author=coptic_deacon link=topic=11905.msg141847#msg141847 date=1311520995]
    Its to do with exchange rates. But thankfully, they slashed all the prices about a week ago. We could've paid $40 for it a week ago.

But but but ... the AUD is stronger than the USD shouldn't it cost us like $27-28?
  • pshtttt mac users :/ lol
  • Computers for leisure... Death before death.