Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
J.O.Y. ENTERTAINMENT!
Hey Tasbeha.org community,
My post was marked as spam because I had too many links in it. Therefore, I shall repost in separate replies.
Hey guys!
The J.O.Y. Entertainment Family has posted new videos and stories!
Come check it out!
My post was marked as spam because I had too many links in it. Therefore, I shall repost in separate replies.
Hey guys!
The J.O.Y. Entertainment Family has posted new videos and stories!
Come check it out!

Comments
http://www.joyefamily.org/apps/videos/videos/show/13666008-i-am-coptic-orthodox-
http://www.joyefamily.org/apps/videos/videos/show/13788303-my-best-friend-satan-music-video
http://www.joyefamily.org/apps/videos/videos/show/14130218-my-first-love
Anba Abraam, Bishop of Fayoum and Giza, Written and Narrated by Bishoy A. Michael
http://www.joyefamily.org/apps/podcast/podcast/103866
So...come check it out!