Movies about Jesus Christ

2»

Comments

• [quote author=Rina_07 link=board=1;threadid=1169;start=15#msg19795 date=1107407524]
    ok i kno the lil thing abt the weight and the palm and stuff but they nailed his palm not his wrist.. well if its bcz of his belief then its different.. but wut abt the pulling his arm off thing?? in the bible no bone of Christ is suposed to break.. and if his palm was nailed the nail wuda broke his bones.. but i still need more explainations.. but thnx a lot.. :-*

i heard that the cross was so wide that they pulled evryones arms that was goind to be crucified, only dislocating their shoulders. not breaking any bones
  • Jfranklin yea ive heard of that movie about the Life of Jesus taken frum the Gospel of Saint John....i believe i saw a advertisement for it on John Hagee Ministries...has anyone heard of that pastor? What do u guys think of him......i dunno, He seems wayyy to political for me ..especially his outlook on Israel ...if anyone knows what m talking about...i wanna hear your opinions!!
  • i believe i saw a advertisement for it on John Hagee Ministries...has anyone heard of that pastor? What do u guys think of him......i dunno, He seems wayyy to political for me ..especially his outlook on Israel ...if anyone knows what m talking about...i wanna hear your opinions!!

Since He's one of my "people" I have to like him...lol...just kidding. Seriously He's a pretty good preacher of the Gospel.He preaches a no compromise message of holiness,obedience,etc. in a very forceful and dynamic manner as is typical of evangelical preachers.His view on Israel actually reflects my own to a certain degree.I am very pro-Israel.He's not my favorite preacher by any means but still a person can learn alot of good things from him.I have relatives that think he's the greatest...lol....He's certainly not coptic if that makes any difference...you can still learn alot from him just as we evangelicals learn alot from coming to sites like this and listening to Coptic priests speak and teach.I enjoy listening to many of them{as long as its in english...lol}. ;D

Jfranklin yea ive heard of that movie about the Life of Jesus taken frum the Gospel of Saint John....

Theres one based on Matthew as well but with different actors,etc....I dont particularly care for the Matthew one though...lol...the actor playing Jesus is always smiling no matter what the situation...It kinda gets on my nerves after awhile....lol...I hope thats not bad...lol ;D
  • naa i think hes a very talented preacher...but he once said sumthing that annoyed me very much and that was that he knew that the only reason his ministry has flourished was because he financially supported the state of israel. I thought that was absolute nonsense...God supports his ministry caz America is in desperate need of hearing His word.... and there's nuthing wrong with being pro-israel but as Christians our focus should be the heavenly Jerusalem for sure
  • Good words Copt4life...as usual... :)