Stealing a Soul?

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Greetings, everyone!

I don't know if you already have discussed on this subject. Could human souls be stolen? For a start, there is a page about http://www.pavelkastl.cz/reading/safe_dying.htm, ; or more correctly said about how one should be dying safely to prevent his or her soul from being stolen. First of all, I would like to ask you if you believe or not, that in health service there work Devil's servants in order to have access to dying people to be allowed to steal their souls? Very scary!

Comments

• Please. This is a load of dangerous rubbish. Do not let your heart be troubled. Satan would love you to be concerned by this, but the faithful soul should trust the mercy of God.
  • Thanks, father! But, my question is, as we know that demons are real, and they do destroy, kill & steal, is it possible for an unsuspecting Christian, for non-Christian, to have his/her soul stolen?

Think of some of the language idioms: "She stole my heart," or "I gave and gave and gave of myself to this man and I have nothing left," or "That person's an energy-zapper," or "psychic vampirism." “She/He could have sold her/his soul to play like that”..... Each of these may refer to soul stealing and soul giving.
  • No. It is not possible. Put it from your mind and concentrate on loving, serving and worshipping God.
  • This is definitely not Orthodox. I suggest that you refrain from reading articles about religion or spirituality or in this case demons, unless they are Orthodox (There's alot of crazy stuff on the internet).

In fact this is not even Christian. What the devil can do is prevent you from "working out your own salvation in fear and trembling" through distractions such as these.
  • Let me agree with anba bola, and state again as I have done many times.

MOST PEOPLE ON THIS SITE SHOULD NOT BE READING OR LISTENING TO ANY NON-ORTHODOX MATERIAL, AND SHOULD CLEAR WHATEVER NON-ORTHODOX MATERIAL THEY READ, OR WATCH, OR LISTEN TO WITH THEIR FOC.

Father Peter