Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Anba Mena Bishop Fresno California ????!!!!!!
Did anybody hear about this cause I'm flipping out at how outrageous this is people really have nothing better to do or we have a lot of heretics from within the church...IT IS VERY SAD
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001687262615#!/profile.php?id=100001687262615
you will find the english if you go down a little on the info this is like Max Michel guys I can't believe it
and someone changed it on this website
http://www.enotes.com/topic/Coptic_Orthodox_Church_in_the_United_States#Bishops_and_Dioceses
If you have any comments or outrages please reply this is the first I have heard of this and I am shocked!!!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001687262615#!/profile.php?id=100001687262615
you will find the english if you go down a little on the info this is like Max Michel guys I can't believe it
and someone changed it on this website
http://www.enotes.com/topic/Coptic_Orthodox_Church_in_the_United_States#Bishops_and_Dioceses
If you have any comments or outrages please reply this is the first I have heard of this and I am shocked!!!


Comments
I'm as confused as you!!
how can a priest just flee to America and not get reported...
the people who made this didnt think it through.
total fake.