Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
The Agpeya in French
Hello all.
There must be someone who could send me a copy of the Agpeya in French. Doesn't matter if it has Coptic/Arabic as well.
There is one on Amazon but it has a man's name on it so it looks edited.
Also I don't want to download.
Yes, I have contacted several people in France but no joy.
Please assist
Thanks
There must be someone who could send me a copy of the Agpeya in French. Doesn't matter if it has Coptic/Arabic as well.
There is one on Amazon but it has a man's name on it so it looks edited.
Also I don't want to download.
Yes, I have contacted several people in France but no joy.
Please assist
Thanks

Comments
http://st-takla.org/Agpeya/Copte-French-L-Agpia/L-Agpeya-Prieres-des-Heures-de-l-Eglise-Copte-Orthodoxe.html
God bless, Pray for me,
Cyril