Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Kiahk Psalmody
I have just received a copy of Taught by God by Daniel Fanous. A great new year present! However, the postage from America was more than twice the cost of the book.
I live in London, England and I want to get hold of the Kiahk Psalmody (not the download). Does anyone have a copy or know where to get one?
Thanks and God bless
I live in London, England and I want to get hold of the Kiahk Psalmody (not the download). Does anyone have a copy or know where to get one?
Thanks and God bless

Comments