what's this la7n called?

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hey, I have this la7n in my head from the liturgy: "... metaaa tou eyou..." and I don't know what it's called or where to find it.

I know that's not much info but that's the only part I remember because Abouna says it so beautifully that I feel it just lifts my soul!

if anyone could help me find it, that would be great.

thanks

Comments

• "meta tou" reminds me of the anaphora, but I don't think thats it. I'll let someone else answer this one ;)
  • [quote author=Batates74 link=topic=10029.msg122569#msg122569 date=1290451041]
    Hey, I have this la7n in my head from the liturgy: "... metaaa tou eyou..." and I don't know what it's called or where to find it.

I know that's not much info but that's the only part I remember because Abouna says it so beautifully that I feel it just lifts my soul!

if anyone could help me find it, that would be great.

thanks

maybe ee-aghapy of the Gregorian Liturgy: http://tasbeha.org/mp3/Divine_Liturgies/Father_Botros_Algabalawy_-_The_Liturgy_of_St_Gregory.html
    track one----min 10:40
  • Copy cat.
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=10029.msg122572#msg122572 date=1290452143]
    Copy cat.

hey....i posted a full reply to her (fixed) question....with a link kaman. :)
  • lol Batates74 is a girl :p

You still copied my answer. If we end up being right then I'll share half my points with you, because you included a link.
  • Yes! Both of you are right... this is exactly what I was looking for  ;D Thank you!

and, yes, I am a girl. I'm not sure if that was a question or not but you seemed surprised so I thought I'd clarify. Why would you be surprised anyways??
  • Yay! We're not surprised you're a girl, Mina said "his" instead of "her" and I clarified to him that you're not a he, but a she, so he edited his post. Nevermind, that makes no sense. I'm glad we helped you with your quest :-)