Friends and Feelings... Do They Mix?

Comments

• GUYS plz HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :D
  • you will neva excape our wrath lol ;)
  • hmmm i don't know if i should take that as a good thing or a bad thing :D
  • lol u guys would no wat to do whitout us :P
  • i guess since i am getting no guy support GIRLS: BRING IT ON ;D i am ready for war
    again a question why did Adam come before Eve?? ;) :P
  • girls girls, i think u should give this one guy a break lol

adam was lonely and God loved him and so He gave him a companion, woman.
    woman was a gift to man...

He created Adam first so He can create woman after to love Adam and take care of him...

does this make sense ?
  • well thanks for answering unconditional_love for your answer to my question and defending me against those girls
    it was more of a tease question than acutally wanted to know the answer even though i saw the part where you said that woman was a gift to man :D
  • Here it is, first of all Adam was bored out of his mind, so God was just playing around and Adam went to sleep which is a symbol that women can bore us to death, then God took a rib, he didnt take something big like our left brain, no he took a rib and He made a woman, and Adam got her to pick the fruit off the trees so He's like God jus keep her, she was dumb as dirt though cause she started talking to the snake, what woman talks back to a TALKING SNAKE, what woman even likes snakes to stop and have a convo with one???? explain that girls
    Then on top of talking to a talking snake with 4 legs, he copnvinces her to eat from the tree lol
    Adam, who didnt think she was that dumb, ate whatever fruit she gave him and it happened to be the one fruit they cant eat
    any feed back?
  • looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

then God took a rib, he didnt take something big like our left brain, no he took a rib and He made a woman

well actually....God didn't take something from the head that she would be the head of the man, nor from the foot that she would be less, nor from behind that she would be behind the man, but from the side that she would be beside him, equally, sorry guys it's just the way it is :-X...some credit from the girls plz 8)
  • high five mmatt95!! I heard that one too, and you guys all know that it's true. ANd just because he didn't take a part of Adam's brain doesn't mean that women are clueless, so :P....lol.

sleepy
  • but you girls are the reason we are out of heaven you going to ask well why did we eat the apple well adam loved eve and he was a good husband that loved his wife :P
  • but wasim, if that never happened then Jesus wouldnt have come and become our Saviour!

Can't it just be God's plan and can't we accept that as it is?! PERIOD!.. i mean question mark

unconditional_love
  • ya now we are going to think about what have happened if so and so and man we are going to go on TOTALLY different tangent but again you girls kicked us out of HEAVEN period!! i mean question mark
    sorry unconditional love i had to do that ;D
  • wait a second...
    as if adam didn't eat of the fruit also? eve offered it to adam and without a word of reproach or thought he took and ate.. she didn't shove it down his throat did she? they were both in it together as a couple and they were both punished in the end as a couple, both as guilty parties, so there's no need to go around blaming eve because if adam hadn't been guilty then God wouldn't have punished him just the same as He did to her.
  • "they were both in it together as a couple and they were both punished in the end as a couple, both as guilty parties, so there's no need to go around blaming eve because if adam hadn't been guilty then God wouldn't have punished him just the same as He did to her. "
    ~Marys

ya... just here to comment on the fact that they were a COUPLE and were there to set an example for future couples and unions... that have become known as MARRIAGES which just so happens to be a SACRAMENT where u are UNITED with ur 'significant' other and become ONE so whatever one of u do....it goes for the other too
  • Girls Girls Girls it was a joke question he weren't really intending to make this an Adam and Eve question
    but thanks for the feedback though :D
  • [quote author=Wasim link=board=1;threadid=410;start=150#msg7049 date=1089952863]
    i guess since i am getting no guy support GIRLS: BRING IT ON ;D i am ready for war
    again a question why did Adam come before Eve?? ;) :P

u always need a rough copy before u make a good one... ;)
    haha i'm just playin
  • Waisim, it's advisable that you not mess with the girls like that ever again lest you never survive to see what happens....lol.

sleepy
  • [quote author=sleepymusician link=board=1;threadid=410;start=165#msg7179 date=1090083367]
    Waisim, it's advisable that you not mess with the girls like that ever again lest you never survive to see what happens....lol.

sleepy

AMEN!
  • Hahaha

sleepy
  • [quote author=sleepymusician link=board=1;threadid=410;start=165#msg7179 date=1090083367]
    Waisim, it's advisable that you not mess with the girls like that ever again lest you never survive to see what happens....lol.

sleepy

oh ya i will survive don't worry BRING IT ON
    ;D
    i can take you ALL
  • You wish you could..lol.

sleepy
  • oh ya what are you hinting to sleepy ;D
  • You have no idea....lol

sleepy
  • ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no comment :o
  • soooo like we were saying:

Women were a mistake that God felt bad to take back and now we're suffering for it, amd mmatt95, ur a sell out lol dont quote anba angelos, ur supposed to take one for the team not help em out
    Girls that comment was void (since it came from a guy), no points were awarded
    PLAY BALL........
  • SWEET

MALE POWER :D
  • This thing has spun so off topic...

:-\
    ASM
  • The guys were just getting jealous cause they know that we are so right...lol

sleepy
  • Okay, i take back what i said, MALE POWERRRRRRRRRRR :P