Friends and Feelings... Do They Mix?

Comments

• **laughing**
    lol
    just playing

sleepy
  • aw poor guy, no worries girls or girls we are all children of God :D thats what my sunday skool teacher used to say back in grade 2. guess it applies still, we're all kids are heart.

ASM
  • Speaking of kids, read that entry I posted up in the e-mail forum. It's hilarious. Sorry to side track...lol.

sleepy
  • i might have been running BUT i am BACK :D
  • Ok, whatever, but watch yourself...lol.

sleepy
  • Anyways, back to the TOPIC.
    :)

I think that flirting comes into play, especially when u have a friend of the other gender, sometimes u dont notice sometimes you want it. but it happens, i just think that its risky business, espeically when ur in denial.

ASM
  • That's true, but if you're such good friends with that other peson, then you would know when the other person was just playing around. A lot comes into play when you think about it.

sleepy
  • Yeah to much there are alot of 'what if's' out there and each situation is different. i think my biggest thing is the denial when 2 pple have those feelings and everyone else knows it but they deny it... just bothers me, even though it may not be my business persay.

ASM
  • That's true, but it also bothers me when people make something out of nothing in a friendship between two friends.

sleepy
  • mmmmmm true say, but im guilty of that, i like to make up my own love connections between pple. bad habit :(

ASM
  • ASM making you own love connections is called just being an egyptian ;D
  • lol. It's ok ASM, we all do that once in awhile. No one's perfect.

sleepy
  • LOLOL hahah now ur gonna get all the egyptians on u.... how true, how very very true. im a product of my parents what can i say, born raised and proud (most of the time) to be egyptian.

ASM
  • yallah i got the girls attacking me so i can take the egyptians :D now haha
  • Who said you will survive from the girls' wrath??? lol

sleepy
  • BRING IT ON
    and oh ya I WILL SURVIVE
    ;D
  • Keep telling yourself that...lol.

sleepy
  • OH I WILL
    as i said BRING IT ON
  • Ok, this will go on forever. How bout we stop now and call a truce...lol.

sleepy
  • ::) kids, simmer down and try to stay on topic here.......

ASM
  • again ASM you are forgetting we ARE egyptians that what we do best go off on tangents
    ;D
    ok ok back to topic
  • Aaahhh, the pleasures to being an egyptian....lol.

sleepy
  • you egyptians are hopeless this topic died a sad death, poor poor topic. maybe one day someone can really tell us if friends and feelings really do mix... maybe one day

ASM
  • I'll revive it...lol.
    Back to the friends and feelings and them mixing....lol.

sleepy

P.S. It is an interesting topic, we should keep it up till we come to a conclusion.....lol.
  • I think that if you have a friend of the opposite gender, you should make sure that he/she is not your best friend. I think that having a friend of the same gender is important because there are some things that are not understanded by friends of the different gender. Also, if you find that you're spending a lot of time with this friend, you should think about whether it is because this friend of yours is really a close friend or whether it is because you have devoloped a different type of feeling for this friend (a crush). How does that sound? Repetitive of the other posts? Lol.
  • Good post!

there needs to be defined line that u and the other person have agreed upon as a line u wont cross. even though it wont help much if those feelings get outta control, but its says 'hey, i like you! but not in ;) that kinda way' and u can still retain a healthy male female relationship

ASM
  • Yeah, exactly. Nice summing up. 8)
  • thats team work for you...

;D

ASM
  • Lol. Btw, how do you know when somebody answers something that you have written without refreshing the page?
  • Oh, nvm, I found it. Lol.