stories id like to share

Comments

• LOL,
    Come on, we're all brothers and sisters.. but is it a true story anyway?? I'd love to know?
  • Hi,

Again, im so sorry. No more remarks or jokes about Australians.

Do you forgive me?

But where did it happen, that story??? It seems like it was in Australia or USA, or somewhere like that where graduation ceremonies are big?

Thanks
  • And also, i know Australians have a great sense of humour ;)

• look guys, i do know its a true strory but australia----- don't know

watch this space for more...
  • Great stories joseph

why are aussies abused on this forum so much?????

actually u know wat keep it coming.

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for rightiousness sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.......................................................
    "Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."
    - Matthew 5:10-12
  • Drumaboy! Listen, if i thought any of it was true, I'D NEVER HAVE SAID ANYTHING...
    Come on.. I'd only "pick on you" because I KNOW u all have a good sense of humour, and we all know each other well by now not to be offended....

Surely, u must have an elder or little brother in your family that always picks on u??

• yo Vas im not offended, but i just relized that in many coversations the word australian is thrown in alot but theres nothing on French, Americans, English etc etc etc
  • hey ppz calm ------ where all brothers (and sisters) in Christ.

Loving is the key --- take a chill pill
  • FROG,
    no one is offended

and Vas dont worry about her you can say what you like, its all in good fun
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=13;threadid=3774;start=30#msg63374 date=1163682984]
    how bout u go get a life and stop picking on every1? u always get angry wen ppl "pick on u" for asking ur questions n here u r being very racist.. go take ur racist comments elsewhere

"How bout u get a life" ?? You know, u're very aggressive Frog. How is asking if it happened in Australia RACIST?? How? I never said Australians are ...

It could have happened in Australia or America. The largest coptic population is in Australia (outside of Egypt)... it didnt seem to appear that this would happen in Egypt.

FROG - u need to learn not to attack if u feel attacked. Its like paying someone back by killing them for having touched your coat.

• "Get a life" is not an opinion. Its an attack.

• Is it just me or do girls take things way out of proportion on this forum???

Me and Vas are just having a bit of fun.

and what did i say that was disrespectful to FROG, i just mentioned that i wasnt offended
  • Exactly,
    Keep things in proportion. If i attacked u, or u feel i attacked u, do u have to pay it back by attacking me??

We know that my friends are australian, and that i can go to Australia tomorrow and get an australian passport and be australian... (and think that monkeys talk like other australians) - so does it matter??? Its just some fun that's all...

FROG.. come on.. why do u hate me for?? I feel u have something agaisnt me. Even sometimes i ask or say something, and u assume or attack me for no reason.
  • I can have fun anywhere i choose.

I havent said anything to offend anyone and i havnt said anything that is not christian.
  • Wow.. that's great Frog. It really is good to hear.
    Then please also get a life yourself. That would be great. I don't think you have one either.
    There u go.
    Do u want MORE opinions?? I could go on...
    And it would be all under "opinions".

• hmmmm that wasnt suppose to be offensive i was trying to say to Vas to ignore wat u said cause u made him feel BAD.

• not others just you if u keep carrying on the way you are!!!

u telling Vas to get a life was offensive and the best advice i could have given him was to ignore u.

Even if it did offend u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lol haha use ppl r psyched.. now i shal quote vas 'hahahaha.. im only joking.. LOL' im only playing with use guys.. so i shall quote you drumaboy 'I can have fun anywhere i choose.'

:) luv use ;)

now.. another quote from vas 'here's a big fat kiss to any1 ive offended' :-* ................. :P
  • hmmmm, very funny u goose :P
  • Yeah, when i wrote that, i MEANT it.. you are quoting me.. And when i gave a kiss, i was giving it to people i care about. And I meant it!

But its interesting still FROG that u think my topic on the monkey isnt spiritual, yet u still responded to it, and wrote nothing on the spiritual topic on The protestant songs entereing our Church.

• If u didnt feel it was "spiritual" - why did u reply? Its a personal problem. It was about "MY" Friend.

why even bother reading or answering something from someone who , in your opinion DOESNT HAVE A LIFE?!?!?!!!

• Oh? What happened? Did she ask the monkey for advice ???
  • also,

i would like to quote someting that Mr/Ms Frog wrote!

didnt God tell us so be simple as children?

!

so let's all be simple! god taught us simplicity!
  • Here's another story that's quite interesting:

Sunday morning services were going very smoothly when suddenly a flash of light and smoke appeared in front of the pulpit followed by a large "BOOM".

When the smoke cleared, the astonished congregation saw a red figure complete with horns, pitchfork and tail.

Immediately, panic set in. People crowded through the doors, trampling each other in their rush to get away. Satan watched the retreat with great glee, but his mood was disturbed by the sight of one man still lounging
    comfortably in his pew.

"Do you not know who I am?", Satan thundered. The man's reply was nonchalant, "Sure I do."

Satan was puzzled. "Do you not fear me?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

The man snorted, "What for? I've been married to your sister for 35 years!"
  • hahahahahahahahhahahaa...............

speaking of marriage read this!

Nice Poems written by husband to wife

I wrote your name on sand it got washed.
    I wrote your name in air, it was blown away. then
    I wrote your name on my heart & i got Heart Attack.

*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~* ~*~

God saw me hungry, he created pizza .
    He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi .
    He saw me in dark, he created light .
    He saw me without problems, he created YOU.

*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~* ~*

Twinkle Twinkle little star
    You should know what you are
    And once you know what you are
    Mental hospital is not so far.

The rain makes all things beautiful.
    The grass and flowers too.
    If rain makes all things beautiful
    why doesn't it rain on you?

Roses are red, Violets are blue
    monkeys like u should be kept in zoo.
    Don't feel so angry you will find me there too
    not in cage but laughing at you.

hahahahahhaa.......
  • [quote author=vassilios link=board=13;threadid=3774;start=45#msg63429 date=1163700271]
    Here's another story that's quite interesting:

Sunday morning services were going very smoothly when suddenly a flash of light and smoke appeared in front of the pulpit followed by a large "BOOM".

When the smoke cleared, the astonished congregation saw a red figure complete with horns, pitchfork and tail.

Immediately, panic set in. People crowded through the doors, trampling each other in their rush to get away. Satan watched the retreat with great glee, but his mood was disturbed by the sight of one man still lounging
    comfortably in his pew.

"Do you not know who I am?", Satan thundered. The man's reply was nonchalant, "Sure I do."

Satan was puzzled. "Do you not fear me?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

The man snorted, "What for? I've been married to your sister for 35 years!"

This story is to teach us, that whomever u marry, its to prepare for u the day when satan will scare u like this.
  • ty for ending that errr...... "argument" and great stories ppz ;)
  • Take Time:

take time to think- it is the source of power

take time to read- it is the foundation of wisdom

take time to play-it is the secret of staying young

take time to be quiet- it is the opportunity to seek God

take time to be aware- it is the opportunity to help others

take time to love and be loved- it is God's greatest gift

take time to laugh- it is the music of the soul

take the time to be friendly- it is the road to happiness

take time to dream- it is what the future is made of

take time to pray- it is what the future is made of
  • im not relly sure about that last question. i dont want to say anythin ring. juss umm those were relly good. and so true too.