Though a detour cause concern,
    May it be a chance to learn
  • Nice stories Loca4Christ  :)

pray for me

joe
  • very influential..keep going

Pray for my weakness,

Coptic youth
  • Hey, Joe, when was the last one you received from Abouna Karas??  i only received (I AM KEPT).. that is the only one i got.... 
  • Lovely and very inluential Loca4Christ, God bless you.

I also only received I Am Kept by fr. Karas.

• Yeah, the last one I received was "I am Kept". Hopefully more coming soon, but Fr. Karas is very busy, as Sayedna is ill, please pray for him

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=3774.msg88882#msg88882 date=1212070419]
    Nice stories Loca4Christ  :)

pray for me

joe

[quote author=godislove260 link=topic=3774.msg89687#msg89687 date=1212826233]
    Lovely and very inluential Loca4Christ, God bless you.

I also only received I Am Kept by fr. Karas.

Thanks. :)
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=3774.msg89690#msg89690 date=1212826638]
    Yeah, the last one I received was "I am Kept". Hopefully more coming soon, but Fr. Karas is very busy, as Sayedna is ill, please pray for him

pray for me

joe

WHO IS ILL??  YOU MEAN SAYEDNA, AS IN WHO, YOU MEAN POPE SHENOUDA III  OR ABOUNA KARAS, OR WHO??
  • This is a nice email I'd like to share.       
    THE RIGHT PERSON

May be God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that Gift.
    When the door of happiness closes, Another opens,
    But often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which, has been opened for us.
    The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
    It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it,
    But it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives,
    Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
    Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.
    Dream what you want to dream;…. go where you want to go;
    Be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
    Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back! Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours.
    It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone,
    An hour to like someone,
    And a day to love someone,
    But it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
    Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
    Find the one that makes your heart smile.
    May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
    enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.
    The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
    Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
    The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

• WHO IS ILL??   YOU MEAN SAYEDNA, AS IN WHO, YOU MEAN POPE SHENOUDA III  OR ABOUNA KARAS, OR WHO??

Bishop Anthony, Bishop of England is ill with what we call "marad el malakoot".
    May God help him overcome his sufferings and give him strength.

Plz Pray for me
  • What's marad el malakoot? Disease of the kingdom?
  • [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=3774.msg89757#msg89757 date=1212908129]
    What's marad el malakoot? Disease of the kingdom?

Cancer
  • Oh ok, I feel kind op stupid, but I had never heard it called like this before...
    Anyways I pray that God be with sayedna through his struggle..

God Bless
  • [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=3774.msg89796#msg89796 date=1212956461]
    Oh ok, I feel kind op stupid, but I had never heard it called like this before...
    Anyways I pray that God be with sayedna through his struggle..

God Bless

Oh no I am sorry, I did not mean for you or any one to feel this way. Out of all sickness cancer by far was described to be “Maraad el malakoot” because of its unconditional pain, it is really a big cross to carry. However, God always send comfort to those who are seeking him under any condition. We are also blessed to know that many Saints like Abouna Bishoy Kamal & Tamav Eriny has carried this cross and proved that the Spirit is much stronger then the body when we abide in Christ.
    Plz Pray for me.
  • The Three Men

A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with
    long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize
    them. She said "I don't think I know you, but you must be hungry.
    Please come in and have something to eat."

"Is the man of the house home?", they asked.

"No," she said, "he's out."

"Then we cannot come in," they replied.

In the evening when her husband came home,
    she told him what had happened.

"Go tell them I am home and invite them in!"

The woman went out and invited the men in.

"We do not go into a house together," they replied.

"Why is that?" she wanted to know.

One of the old men explained, "His name is Wealth," he said
    pointing to one of his friends and said pointing to another one,
    "He is Success, and I am Love."

Then he added,"Now go in and discuss with your husband which
    one of us you want in your home."

The woman went in and told her husband what was said.
    Her husband was overjoyed.

"How nice!!", he said. "Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth.
    Let him come and fill our home with wealth!"

His wife disagreed. "My dear, why don't we invite Success?"

Their daughter-in-law was listening from the other corner of the
    house. She jumped in with her own suggestion,

"Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled
    with love!"

"Let us heed our daughter-in-law's advice," said the
    husband to his wife. "Go out and invite Love to be our guest."

The woman went out and asked the 3 old men, "Which one of
    you is Love? Please come in and be our guest."

Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2
    also got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth
    and Success, "I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?"

The old men replied together, "If you had invited Wealth or
    Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you
    invited Love, wherever he goes, we go with him. Wherever there is
    Love, there is also Wealth and Success!!!!!!"

My  WISH FOR YOU...

Where there is pain, we wish you peace and mercy.

Where there is self-doubting, I wish you a renewed confidence in
    your ability to work through them.

Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I wish you understanding,
    patience, and renewed strength.

Where there is fear, I wish you love, and courage

pray for me

joe

• lovely! <3
  • joe, great storyy=))

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=3774.msg88209#msg88209 date=1211386527]
    awww thats sooooo sad... I feel like crying  :'(

pray for me

joe

showing your sensitive side there joe?! ha?!! :P
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=3774.msg90148#msg90148 date=1213148085]
    [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=3774.msg88209#msg88209 date=1211386527]
    awww thats sooooo sad... I feel like crying  :'(

pray for me

joe

showing your sensitive side there joe?! ha?!! :P

u being a bully 8)?? and picking on people when they get in touch with their emotional side????  shame on you....  LOL  ;D sorry...  i had to say that... just for fun....
  • I actualy think it is sweet when boys cry (makes me think 3ndohom shewayet daaam :P) and i think it is sweet when they wear pink! :) you boys look good in pink :)
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=3774.msg90165#msg90165 date=1213149585]
    I actualy think it is sweet when boys cry (makes me think 3ndohom shewayet daaam :P) and i think it is sweet when they wear pink! :) you boys look good in pink :)

LOL that is hilarious.....
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=3774.msg90165#msg90165 date=1213149585]
    I actualy think it is sweet when boys cry (makes me think 3ndohom shewayet daaam :P) and i think it is sweet when they wear pink! :) you boys look good in pink :)

would you be in any way related to QT?? or have you caught the french disease?         
    and some respect please...        boys have blood...  in fact up to 2 litres more than girls....
  • You guys!!!!!  :o

I am just a very happy person! :P hahahahahahha
    can't you tell?! :P
    hahahaha

ma3alena!
    First of all! I am a no bully! :) 2. of all i realy think it is sweet when boys wear pink! that means they have a sensitive side to show!
    3. and no i am no where near frace :P hahahahahahahaha

Bas did you know that males have a higher percentage of dying than females because they don't show their sensitive side?!!! :P that is why they get High blood pressure, Diabitess, Chlostrol, heart attacks! because they can't express themselves as freely as females can! :D
  • lol... i was joking the whole time... exept for the fact that males have more blood....           

so that can explain why Monks live longer... because they express themselves all the time to Jesus with tears....         
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=3774.msg90175#msg90175 date=1213150761]
    You guys!!!!!  :o

I am just a very happy person! :P hahahahahahha
    can't you tell?! :P
    hahahaha

ma3alena!
    First of all! I am a no bully! :) 2. of all i realy think it is sweet when boys wear pink! that means they have a sensitive side to show!
    3. and no i am no where near frace :P hahahahahahahaha

Bas did you know that males have a higher percentage of dying than females because they don't show their sensitive side?!!! :P that is why they get High blood pressure, Diabitess, Chlostrol, heart attacks! because they can't express themselves as freely as females can! :D

BOOOHOOOOHOOOO, bentbabayasooa` is bullying me mummy.... BOOOHOOOO *sob* *sob* (trembling voice) "I`MMM goo-oo-nnnna goo-oo--o an cry" BOOOHOHOOOO :'(

lol
  • BOOOHOOOOHOOOO, bentbabayasooa` is bullying me mummy.... BOOOHOOOO *sob* *sob* (trembling voice) "I`MMM goo-oo-nnnna goo-oo--o an cry" BOOOHOHOOOO

very nice joe, wow thts funny :D :D
  • it is tiGGer..... i am pretty sure it is spelled that way..... and it is pretty funny....but please..CLEAN JOKES... not ones that go in the toilet....