What church are you from?

Comments

• the churches i may usually go to in Jersey City,NJ is

St.George and St. Shenouda Coptic Orthodox Church
    &
    St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church :)
  • St george and St Rueiss Coptic Orthodox Church. Toronto Ontario Canada.
  • i'm from ava rewase in the cathedral in cairo egypt
    and i'm michael :)
  • CLEARWATER CHURCH~!!!!!
    st. mary and st.mina

clearH2O all the way lol 8) 8)
  • Hi hope4pure,
    Welcome first off, and hope you enjoy your time here, you will love it, if you don't love it already!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Mari Mina and Abu Sefein church
    Colombes, Paris FRANCE!!
  • St. Michael and St. Bishoy, UK
  • Saint Mary, East brunswick, NJ ;D
  • St. Mary And St. Antonious Waterford, WI

• sorry but what is WI
  • the state of Wisconsin in America.
  • I attend that church once in a while because i have family there. i usually go to the church in Belleville
  • i attend St. Mary and St. Abraam COC in St. Louis, MO. it's really cool... if you count all of our church members, including children, they only add up to 100 people, if that. we're like one big family!! :D ;D
  • 100? Inta betahak, we only have 1 church here, and it's almost like 300-500 people!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Hey everyone. I'm new to these forums (infact this is my first post yay!). I go to St.Mary's church in Montreal, Canada. There are 3 Coptic Orthodox Churches in Montreal.

1. St. Mary (mine)
    2. St. Mark
    3. St. George and St. Joseph

Anyone from around that area?

there many in ontario and halifax
  • wow, samdan77, you're from france. i want to go there SOOO bad. i actually about living there. i even know some taraneem in french that i found online.

and mike2004, do you know Joseph Samir? he goes to the same church as you
  • [glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]st.goerge church
    there r like 2 hundred people[/shadow][/glow]
  • hi all :)
    ST.MINA
    Nashville, TN
  • well my church st barbara and amba nufer...Australia

there is like 50 people...that come on saturdays...even though we have like maybe 100 people in the church role...50 people (ususally different people ) would come...

AND WE DEFINELTY FEEL LIKE A FAMILY....every1 knows every1 and every1 is so friendly...

i LOVE IT THERE
  • [quote author=angelofGOD link=board=6;threadid=620;start=0#msg11004 date=1094684219]
    finally! someone else that's 13 years old lol ;D

Hey e-mail me I am from Saint George and Saint Shenouda church 2.
  • i am from ST GEORGE AND ST SHENOUDA CHURCH IN NJ 2
  • I am from St. Marks church in Colorado
  • Me well (the deacon) i was ordained in a big cathedral which has 7ALTARS THE cathedral is in st mina monastry alexandria egypt africa and is where pope kyrollos VI was buried (his monastery)he made it) fasinsating huh ??? ?
  • [quote author=thimon link=board=6;threadid=620;start=285#msg53895 date=1146595740]
    Me well (the deacon) i was ordained in a big cathedral which has 7ALTARS THE cathedral is in st mina monastry alexandria egypt africa and is where pope kyrollos VI was buried (his monastery)he made it) fasinsating huh ??? ?
    and to add to that my church is in london (u.k)
    the church of archangel mikhail and saint mary or in coptic:[coptic][/coptic]pi ekklicia `nte mixayl nem 5agia maria
  • hey i know im kinda late replying to this topic but oh well...lol
    well im from St. George & St. Shenouda Coptic Orthodox Church, Jersey City, New Jersey. (aka...BERGEN)
    its awsome and I LOVE IT.

also i kinda have a question, ppl that are from France, London, Australia, etc... all these cool places. Do you speak arabic too in your churches, or is it just french and stuff...??? o and coptic too?? ???

CA
  • imma bit late too..BUT WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEE
  • I'm from St. Mina COC down in Nashville TN...we have about 1000 families....the funny thing is we only have 1 priest...
  • Oh my Goodness... we have about 400 families in our church and my priest is hardly free for a second....
  • we have like 80 families and our priest is never free either...
  • Our church is definitely blessed, we have a HUGGGEE congregation but 6 AMAZZZING priests! :)