any stories of muslims becoming coptic orthdox

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
i love to hear these stories esspecially since i am on my way to converting

Comments

• send me your e-mail, and i will send you an amasing video of a man converting, and his life story... it is very very nice....
  • A brief one:

Yes, a brother of mine has helped a Muslim find the true Saviour 3 years ago.What made his conversion even more beautiful was that,various Saints were coming to the the Muslim in his dreams confirming to him that what his friend ,ie,my brother, was telling him was right.To the surprise of my brother, the saints were those ones whose photo card he gave to the Muslim as a gift. The saints range from Anba Bishoy to Pope Kyrillos.

Today the guy is a happy fellow and much more christian than my brother  and he is involved in major church activities.

• I was not going to post on this thread however I feel I need to so please do not take this as an intended slam in any way.  bigeee, I am not trying to take your joy away but from your previous posts I take it you live close to a Muslim community. A friend of mine who was converted to Orthodox and he was not quiet about it, they track him down from the Internet and he had a tough time so be careful my friend specially if you live in Egypt.
  • its even worse if you're from jersey... specially the church of saint George, Bergen
  • Flexmd is absolutely right. You need to be careful. I know of a Muslim lady who was blind and went into the church of the blessed Virgin Mary and cried aloud and implored the Mother of God to heal her.She left the church with her sight restored. She converted ,but without telling anyone about her new found faith as she lived amidst muslim community.

I hope people would share with Bigee factual stories about Muslim converts.It may boost his confidence.
  • well..... i said send me your e-mails and i would send you a video called the "Testemony of Afshin" but there is something wrong with my e-mail and for some reason it wouldn't upload the file as an attachement (i got it as an e-mail).....  i will try sending it from g-mail or something like that thou.....
  • my e-mails are still not working so i put the videos on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAmpibSIKVE <--part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25dZmSzE4tQ <--part 2
  • [quote author=flexmd link=topic=6871.msg92206#msg92206 date=1215047349]
    I was not going to post on this thread however I feel I need to so please do not take this as an intended slam in any way.  bigeee, I am not trying to take your joy away but from your previous posts I take it you live close to a Muslim community. A friend of mine who was converted to Orthodox and he was not quiet about it, they track him down from the Internet and he had a tough time so be careful my friend specially if you live in Egypt.

Its very wise. Also, this site belongs to the CoC. Its not edifying to put down other religions. The Pope said so.