Miracles in Your Lives

2»

Comments

• Yes actually, Back to my first post on this topic remember when I saw two doves? Well I told Abouna about it and he thought about it. He said that one was St. Mary and the other was The Holy Spirit. Also in my church two youth were sleeping at church to get a blessing from it. (My church is St. Mary's) so at night a really really bright light came from the alter. Angels and saints were doing the liturgy. The next morning was the Wendsday liturgy. Saint Mary's picture appeared on of the the windows on the dome. It was in rainbow colors. Also some people saw the picture change. (I was one of those people.) It changed from Abu Sefian, To Saint Abounob, and some saints I couldn't recognize.

God Bless,
    Copt Andrew
  • many of us saw the apparition of St. Mary in Zeitoun and we also saw the light and the very big doves flying at night.  At St. Demiana, Shoubra, she appeared and I was attending the Sunday mass.  I saw St. Virgin Mary several times during the mass.  It was a nice feeling to know that heaven is opened for us and our prayers were accepted by the Loving God. 
  • It all started on Wednesday afternoon around 5:00pm few years ago when I was called to examine a lady in labor. Since she was in early stage of her labor and it was her first baby, I thought she will have the baby next day. After my exam I knew it will be a long night as Ms. Flora, the nurse, taught me when I see a lady in labor concern about her make-up, no matter what medications she receives, I better plan my night accordingly which is a secret code that I will be called to her room every five minutes. Few hours later her contractions were kicked in full force, like I had never seen before and they became very regular, very intense in a short period of time so I called the attending physician and explained her status and she may have her baby within an hour. The attending physician replied “you can manage, my list is full tomorrow. Few minutes later she developed acute shortness of breath, cyanosis and hypotension. Within three minutes the baby was out and she went into cardiac arrest. We immediately initiated resuscitation (CPR) and we tried all other measures for over 25 minutes with no results. A final diagnosis was amniotic fluid embolism which is very rare disease, survival is uncommon, and most women who survive have permanent neurological impairment. We all in the delivery room started talking how we will break the news to her family, her husband and my attending physician who was on his way to the hospital. I pulled out the picture of Anba Theofiles “his picture in my profile” from my pocket and I placed it over her heart. No one notice what I did because everyone left the room already but to my surprise, she regained her pulse again but it was so weak, and she suffered acute renal failure for few days but she recovered completely. Few days later, I was chatting with one of my colleague who witness the delivery and he said to me, have you seen a priest standing in the room the other day with the lady who had amniotic fluid embolism, I replied “no, can you describe him for me” then, I pulled his picture out of my pocket and he said “yes that was him, do you know him” I replied, yes but he passed away many years ago”. A month later my colleague resigned his post, went back to Egypt and became a monk.
  • Is that the picture of ANba Theophilus the Motran?? He's a metropolitan. He passed away quite some time ago.
    Can u confirm?

That's my great uncle.
  • [quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=6803.msg91277#msg91277 date=1214029891]
    Is that the picture of ANba Theophilus the Motran?? He's a metropolitan. He passed away quite some time ago.
    Can u confirm?

That's my great uncle.

I am not sure, all I know he was the head of El Sourian monastery.
  • I consider myself very very very lucky

and i dont know why God did this i dont deserve it in a million years but THANK GOD IT Happend

When i took the Holy Precious Blood, after swallowing it, i felt blood in my mouth, like actual real blood, it tasted like blood.

GOD BLESS AND CONTINUE TO BLESS US WITH HIS MIRACLES
  • Dudes where'd u all go??

ahaha talk already i wanna hear more....
  • the thought of such a question can only arouse the hairs of my body, and each bump of my skin can only become so mountainous! this subject is dear to me... I will quote qt... for you summed it up all man... but in my words...

But there are somethings... I didn't need to see, but according to God's will, were very sufficient to me. I definitely didn't deserve to witness, but God put me there to be who I am, and to know Him as I do now! I didn't need to be around when they happened, but God put me there, because of His love to me. I was the last one to deserve this much love from the Almighty God!

Does it change your faith??? yes... very much.... for now I know there is a God... and I'm assured of it... and I do know, i will  be judged on this, because I've not always listened, and that is why i always beg God for forgiveness. It didn't only teach me a lot about myself, but rather it taught me, who I am!
  • AMEN to all that man