Exristos anisty

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Does anyone know the verses for Exristos Anist ?, I know this hymn but I do not know where we repeat the same tune again?!!!!!!!!

Comments

• like zakhary i'm a little confused. Do you mean the processional hymn, ekhristos anesti, or do you mean the resurrection reenactment?
  • I mean for most hymns we can repeat the same tune again.
    for example in Praxis Response annual  "Shere ne Maria" you repeat the same tune from si atas misi nan .
  • Dear gergesezzat,
    Are you after the hymn "Ekhristos analee-epsis"? You will find it in the section of Ascension hymns, and Pentecost, here under "media". I am sure you know where to look.
    God bless you and pray for us a lot
  • sorry ophadece
    I do not mean that I mean for the same hymn Exristos Anisti.
    and another example is hymn pi ebnavma, we say 3 verses in the same tune and only one different. I hope you understand me now.
  • Wait I am lost? What do you mean repeat the same tune. So what are you trying to find? the Verses that are the same or what?
  • Dear gergesezzat,
    I am not sure if I understand your question now either. Please clarify.
    God bless you and pray for us a lot
  • sorry,I have bad english.
    but I will say it in arabic with english letter.
    mo3zam elalhan bikon el la7n mtkrr tany zy l7n tinin fi mokdama then oal rb3 wa el tani wa talt wa rab3 and so on nfs el lahn then el5tam.
    my quistion is " hal fi la7n Exristos Anisty yougd arba3 mkrara wala la ? wa lo fi arba3 mkrara momken 7ad yasa3dni a3rafha. laani 7afz ellhn deh wa 7ases anho mtkrr lkn mesh 3aref mnin blzabt. "
    thank you and God bless you
  • tayeb ya ostaz gergesezzat, el la7n 3bar 3an:

[coptic]<rictoc `anecty eknekrwn ;anatw ;anaton patycac ke tic en tic `mnymaci zwyn ,aricamenoc.[/coptic] Christ has risen from the dead, and by His death he trampled death. And those in the tombs, He granted them the eternal life.
    المسيح قام من الاموات بالموت داس الموت والذين في القبور انعم لهم بالحياة الأبدية.

[coptic]Doxa Patri ke Ui`w ke `agi`w `Pneumati@ ke nun ke `a`i ke ictoc `e`wnac twn `e`wnwn `amyn.[/coptic] Glory be to the Father, the Son, and the Holy spirit. Both now and always, and unto the ages of ages. Amen.
    المجد للآب والابن والروح القدس، الآن وكل اوان وإلي دهر الدهور أمين.

da el la7n kolo, fa mafeesh ey arba3 tanya mokhtalifa.

joe
  • I dont think anyone understands what gergeszzat is trying to say. He wants to know when the TUNE repeats for this hymn. And to answer your question: the word anesty is the same as Pateesas, and eknekron and ke tees en tees is the same, and thanaton and zoeen kharisamenos are the same. Thats for the first part. Personally, i believe it to be very unnecessary to find where the tune repeats. This hymn is way to easy....just keep listening and you will pick it up in no time. If you have to, write hezzat.

GB
    Tony
  • [quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=6409.msg84813#msg84813 date=1206979023]
    I dont think anyone understands what gergeszzat is trying to say. He wants to know when the TUNE repeats for this hymn. And to answer your question: the word anesty is the same as Pateesas, and eknekron and ke tees en tees is the same, and thanaton and zoeen kharisamenos are the same. Thats for the first part. Personally, i believe it to be very unnecessary to find where the tune repeats. This hymn is way to easy....just keep listening and you will pick it up in no time. If you have to, write hezzat.

GB
    Tony

that is fine and helpful.
    but I need to mention I know this hymn very well and I can say it without any problem. but the problem is some deacons sometimes when they say it they did some mistake especial the last part zoksapatri. and now I teach this hymn for grads 7 to 12 in my church and I want them not to do this mistake. because I think this is a common mistake in this hymn at that part.
  • [quote author=gergesezzat link=topic=6409.msg84819#msg84819 date=1206982332]
    that is fine and helpful.
    but I need to mention I know this hymn very well and I can say it without any problem. but the problem is some deacons sometimes when they say it they did some mistake especial the last part zoksapatri. and now I teach this hymn for grads 7 to 12 in my church and I want them not to do this mistake. because I think this is a common mistake in this hymn at that part.

ohhhh....you are talking about [coptic]Pi`<rictoc Aftwnf[/coptic]. you are right.....

[coptic]Pi,rictoc aftwnf `ebolqen ny`e;mwout vy`etafmou afhwmi `ejen `vmou ouoh ny`et,y qen ni`mhau afer`hmot nwou `mpiwnq `n`eneh.[/coptic], http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/view/373

it have the same tune of [coptic]`<rictoc Anecty[/coptic] except for "[coptic]`ejen `vmou ouoh ny`et,y [/coptic] " . because if you miss this part, you'll lose the rest of the hymn.
  • WHAT?! Mina, i think you are misunderstanding him. Where on earth did you get pikhristos aftonf? He is trying to teach his students khristos anesty by showing them where the hymn repeats its tune.
  • [quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=6409.msg84825#msg84825 date=1206988242]
    WHAT?! Mina, i think you are misunderstanding him. Where on earth did you get pikhristos aftonf? He is trying to teach his students khristos anesty by showing them where the hymn repeats its tune.

oh...may fault. i thought he said that this is not the hymn at all.

[right]جرجس، الجزء إللي إنت بتكلم عليه هو "إبنيفماتي" لان كالمعتاد في هذا اللحن، في  حوالي 5 هزات إللي بتؤولهم  في رون (في نيكرون) الفرق هو إللي إنتا بدل ماتول ده، بتنطها علاطول[/right]
  • Dear gergesezzat,
    I think minagir is spot on. That is the common mistake and that is how to avoid it. As far as the repeating tune, the tune does repeat itself as AMoussa01 pointed out. Are these satisfying answers for your question, or any other questions? I really find it educational for us all when you ask those questions, as this, first, gives us more insight on the hymns that we know by heart, and second, brings up to the surface some things which nobody noticed before.
    God bless you all and pray for us a lot
  • Thank you all.
    Finally I got it.
    God bless you all.